Collection and Use of Information
- Existco does not collect personally identifiable information except when you specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. For example, we collect personally identifiable information when you fill in a request for information form.
- When you request information, we ask for your name, email address, company name and other optional information.
- Existco also may receive, and automatically register in its servers, information coming from your browser such as IP address and the pages required by you.
- Existco may use this collected information to assist in fine tuning the web site and gaining statistical information regarding the number of page requests to aid in improving the web site.
Third Party Access to Information
Existco will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to any third party. However, we may disclose your personally identifiable information to other companies or organizations in the following cases:
- When you request or give us permission to do so.
- When we need to share your information with any third party, including companies or organizations acting as our agents, in order to respond to your product or service requests (Unless it is explicitly specified that these companies or organizations do not have the right to use the information provided by us, except when strictly necessary to provide the requested service).
- When we are required by a law or regulation to do so, or are ordered by a court to do so.
- When we have to protect and defend our rights, as well as the rights, property and other interests of our users or others.
When your browser requests a Web page from another PC on the Internet, it automatically provides this PC with the address to which this information should be sent. This is called IP address, where IP stands for Internet Protocol. For most users accessing the Internet through a dial-up account with an Internet Service Provider (ISP), the IP address will be different each time they get connected.
Collection and Use of IP Addresses
Existco automatically receives information from your browser, including IP address, each time you request a page.
IP addresses can be used for different purposes, including:
- Diagnosing technical or service problems reported by our users or by associated administrators with IP addresses controlled by a specific ISP.
- Estimating the total number of hits to Existco from specific countries or regions.
A 'cookie' is a small data file that contains a unique identifier. It is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored in your PC.
Each Web site can send its own cookies to your browser, provided your browser is set to allow this.
Options Regarding Cookies
You can set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all of them or be asked what to do in each case. Note that each browser is different; refer to the Help section of your browser for information on how to change your settings.
If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to access Existco products and services that require you to enter your username and password (login). However, other Existco products and services may not require your browser to accept cookies.
Practices Regarding Cookies
Existco uses its own cookies for different purposes, such as:
- Accessing your information when you enter the system to provide you with personalized contents.
- Maintaining a register of the preferences selected by you when using Existco services.
- Estimating and reporting the size and traffic of our user database.
- Doing research to improve our contents and services.
Changes to this Policy
Existco may occasionally make small modifications or additions to the policy contained herein. If a substantial change is made, we will notify you through a highlighted announcement in the news section of our web site.
Questions and Suggestions